Mount Saint Mary Academy is a private school, sponsored by the Sisters of Mercy. The Mount accepts children of every denomination and has been well recognized in the Manchester Community for its outreach to those in need and its excellence and innovation in education. The philosophy of the Mount is based on the premise that every child wants to learn.
- PRE-SCHOOL, child must be 3 years old and toilet trained
- PRE-KINDERGARTEN, child must be at least 4 years old
- KINDERGARTEN, child must be at least 5 years old
- FIRST GRADE, child must be at least 6 years old
*** Cut off date is September 30 for all levels. No exceptions are made for early entrance
Students already enrolled in the Mount and their siblings receive priority for acceptance if they have met all admission requirements by application deadlines.
We accept students based on the belief that we can adequately meet their spiritual, social and academic needs as well as on the belief that they hope to continue at the Mount through grade six. All families are expected to participate in the school programs and activities.
We have a three step application process:
- Request a guided tour of the school and interview for you and your child
- Complete the registration packet and return it with a non - refundable registration fee of $100.00, a copy of a birth certificate and health form from your doctor's office
- Receive a notice of acceptance from Mount Saint Mary Academy.
Pre-School attends three times a week
from 8:00 - 11:45. Extended hours are 8:00-2:15
Pre-kindergarten attends five days a week,
8:00-11:45 (Monday through Friday) Extended hours are 8:00- 2:15pm
Kindergarten through grade six attends five full days a week,
8:00-2:15 ( Monday through Friday)